Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Happy birthday, Pa!

at 12/25/2013

No birthday cards, wishes, greetings or messages can express in words the amount of love and respect I have for you.

Here’s my humble attempt at giving you a very warm greeting on this special day.




Hmmm, As I learn more and more, I realize that you have always known more. Thanks for letting me learn it on my own. 
You are not getting older, only more handsome each day. I wish we can grow old as gracefully as you dad. hahaha 



I still feel like a little child when I look into your eyes. If I can be even half of the person you are, I will consider myself to be an extraordinary human being. Thanks for showing me the way, dad.

Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday, dear dad. Happy Birthday!
I love you !


 

r e g e n b o g e n Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review